Women's Bra - Single Garment
$75.00 CADRegular price
Includes: 1x Skiin Bra
NOTE: SKIIN POD not included. Can be purchased separately or with a Starter Kit.
The Skiin Bra, in conjunction with the SKIIN POD, syncs with the Skiin Connected Life App, capturing vital health metrics to help you better understand your personal health needs, and enables you to share this data with a cardiologist remotely for their insight and analysis.*
*Requires a partnered cardiologist. Contact a Myant representative to find out how to get connected with a cardiologist. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us today.
Contraindication: If you have a pacemaker or an ICD (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator) this device is contraindicated.
- Heart Health: Live Heart Rate; 3-lead ECG (currently accessible to your cardiologist via the Myant Virtual Clinic Portal)
- Activity: Activity Goal Setting, Steps, Distance Covered, and Posture Breakdown
- Body Temperature: Detect changes in your body temperature
- Symptom Logging: Track your symptoms and share them with a cardiologist remotely
- Battery Life: Pod Battery Life is 3 to 5 days
- Fitted, pullover design with minimal seams
- 3D knitting technology enables improved performance
- Knit-in support zone provides bust shaping and lift
- Stretchier knit structure at the back for improved comfort
- Mesh zones provide ventilation in high sweat zones
- Racerback design for a secure fit and greater comfort during motion
Size chart based on the Underbust measurement (in inches):
Note: Following the size chart image, measure your underbust and fulbust to select your size.
- XS: 27 - 29"
- S: 29 - 31"
- M: 31 - 33"
- L: 33 - 35"
- XL: 35 - 37"
How to measure:
Underbust - Place a soft tape measuring tape under your bust, ensure it’s level, you are relaxed and the tape is tight. Using this measurement locate your size within the size chart.
Fullbust - Place a soft measuring tape across the apex of your bust (the fullest part), make sure the tape is tight and level, take this measurement without a padded bra.
Product Use and Care
- Remove the Skiin pod before washing
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry medium
- Do not use bleach or softener
- Do not wring the garment
- Do not dry clean the garment
74% Polyester / 14% Spandex / 10% Nylon / 2% Other, with the addition of Carbon and Silver yarns.
The Skiin Connected Clothing Garments are not for use by:
Persons under 18 years of age, persons using pacemakers and/or (ICD) implantable cardioverter defibrillators, and pregnant persons.
Women's Bra - Single Garment
Health & Wellness Data Skiin Can Capture
Skiin Baseline is the first layer of the Skiin Connected Care system. Using Textile Computing, Baseline accurately capture your body’s unique health and wellness data. It captures the following health and wellness data, with more coming soon through software updates.
Posture, Steps, & Location
ECG, Heart Rate & HRV
Core Body Temperature
Finding your health and wellness insights with Skiin Baseline is as easy as changing your clothes.
Select your Skiin Baseline Collection Layer
Download and connect the Skiin Connected Life App
Build a personalized dataset and visualize your Aura
Connect and communicate with your care circle
The Skiin Connected Life App syncs your health and wellness data from your Skiin biosensing garment. Visualize your current health metrics, track changes over time, and connect to your practitioner and loved ones for care and support.
Have a Question?
Want to learn more about how Skiin can help you reach your health and wellness goals while connecting you to care? Visit our Help Center below.